Just finished biology notes though :( sigh so tired all da time.
Scariest sleep paralysis the other night too - the chandelier in my room turned into this red flashing fist and there was this weird Asian man (boy?) lying next to me &facing me in my bed. And for some reason after it happened I insisted dad was standing near my door for the duration of the whole paralysis drinking water, and I wanted so badly to yell out at him because I was so scared - but of course I couldn't, I was paralyzed LOL.
But then I raged at him in the morning for leaving when I must've looked dodgy (not moving? LOL I GUESS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING and I also thought my eyes were open (?) for the whole thing, but they probably weren't ==, i mean it was a nightmare) ...and he told me he got into bed long before mum claimed I went to bed and didn't get up.
Wtf so he wasn't standing next to me drinking water? what Sgjahdkjahsdkjhajkdhakjdh. Probably my FIFTH full-on sleep paralysis in 3 years. The heaviness you get in your head at the onset of the hallucinations or whatever they are is bad enough to make you want to cry. I had trouble breathing this time..? Wondering whether I should get this checked out. What scares me most is that our dreams aren't ever really FACBRICATED out of nothing - the people in them are people we have encountered. Das scary. I want a single bed now LOL
And lol here's what happens when you're tired and you decide to knock over your mug of tea onto your handwritten biology notes:
IMPROMPTU HSC NOTES-HANGER LOL
I hate my dreams.
COME HOME ANA :( the corridor of bedrooms at the back of the house is so empty/scare/idno on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment