Monday, 12 March 2012

HOYY BEEF BURGER

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? YOU THINK  YOU KNOW ME NOW????? (please do not overreact to this CAPS binge, I just ceebs'd unclicking, no I am not feeling emotionally unstable... WOW)


- inserts pointless luvo wearing my favourite 'Wake me up for a cuddle' nightie- 

LOL WHAT IF YOU DO, DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I CHOOSE TO BE.

Damn it the smell of my baking strawberry cake is delicious

Grr I wanted to write about my day and now I refuse to because of this nonsense of being so easy to read ): 
Plus I do think my horrible indecision stems from the excessive amount of 'definites' I'd decided about my life from an early age. It has made the minor things much more difficult to decide on, at least I have my big things together.. right.. right? Like what I want to do with my life...

Or am I wrong? I don't know

P.S YES I'LL COME OUT IN 3 WEEKS! no fb for ages though babies, I like it this way :)

or do I?
Juuust playin'
LOL

xx

No comments: