I totes made this with screencaps of our last facetime ;)
I wish :(

Hi back cutie :D
And because this amused me; A 'sountrack to your life's movie' quizzamabob
The Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Opening Credits:
You Got To Go – Above & Beyond
Waking Up:
Bakfire At The Disco – The Wombats
First Day of School:
Down (Candlight Remix) – Jay Sean
Falling In Love:
Birthday Sex – Jeremih
(I LOL)
Losing Virginity:
Kill The Director – The Wombats
Fight Song:
The Girl - Sia
Breaking Up:
Blindsided – Bon Iver
Prom:
Mockingbird - Eminem
Life:
Always Where I need to be – The Kooks
Mental Breakdown:
Save the World – Sweedish House Mafia
Driving:
Single Ladies – Beyonce
(LOL)
Flashback:
My Love - Sia
Getting Back Together:
Dizzy – Goo Goo Dolls
Wedding:
Heartbreak Warfare – John Mayer
Birth of Child:
Carry Me Away – Ashton Shuffle Remix
(So my kid’s a robot… ?)
Final Battle:
Ice Cream – Muscles
Death Scene:
Happy – Never Shout Never
Funeral Song:
All Over Town – The Kooks
Ending Credits:
One Time – Justin Bieber
FAH THAT WOULD BE A GOOD MOVIE OF ABSOLUTE BULL HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment