Tuesday, 14 February 2012

I promise I won't have a night like this again

14/02/12 (early hours): I guess I'm the kind of girl who hates to be patronised. Also, I can't fathom change as well as everyone else can. Especially when it involves people turning on each other. Fast. Like - how can someone just forget everything so quickly? How do lots of people do that? How do people hate one person one year and love them the next? Because the way I SEE IT... WE SHOULD HATE NO ONE UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING HORRIBLE TO US. You can't hate someone who hasn't DONE ANYTHING TO YOU. HOW? WHY WOULD YOU? And I believe in finding connections in new places, but does that really mean abandoning the old? Sometimes I know it's necessary - but others I simply don't understand. I don't understand how I could do that to anyone I care for. Some of them have just been through way too much for me to hurt them like that. But it's evident isn't it? How many of you are still best friends with people you know from primary school? I am still - I have my Channybear and I hold her dearly in my heart. Even through moving schools and our disjointed communication. I have miss Wotherspoon who's seen me at my worse and seen my at my fucking best. I have a ruse friend who I feel eternally attached to because we've simply been through SO MUCH TOGETHER I couldn't bear losing those moments to fading away. He's got my loyalty in the palm of his hand because I just... well. I just love people like that. I didn't even talk to him for like 5 months but he still has it, and I think our knowledge of having each other in the long run is an amazing thing. I don't know what to think about this attribute. I think the only person it's detrimental to is myself. Or maybe it won't be. Maybe I'll be thanking it one day when we eventually do synchronize our kids LoOza. Haha. So here's my promise to loving so recklessly for the rest of my life - because that's who I am. When I tell someone I hope to know them forever - I mean it. Think about it. If you disagree, I probably have never said it to you.

No comments: