Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Diagnosing my addictions


In life overall:


- the process of falling for people 
- nice biscuits
- achieving 'balance'
- looking at the sky
- hyperbolising  everything
- singing to myself
- 'best' friendships 
- listening to people's problems
- looking in mirrors
- pointless blog posting
- having daydreams about ideal situations
- biting lip
- chasing my pounding heartbeat
- quote hunting
- clothes shopping
- gift buying (akshjHAS where has all my money gone ;__;)
- fistpumping in private (oh gawsh you should see me in the car. I could annihilate those roided dudes in a fistpump comp - dad thinks I have tourettes)
- hairography and slutty dancing (literally break it down at least once a day - still have not shown anyone in the world how low i can go... don't think I ever will. Think of Christina Aguilera and Diiiiiirty)
- writing headings on crisp sheets of paper (finally a productive one that may help with my HSC)
- lying in bed thinking
- tea - french earl grey, iced green, black, classic afternoon - everything
- nutella
- not wearing pants
- making kissy face when I'm happy
- wtf this list isn't addictions it's like... nothing. it's a list of.... nothing.


I honestly dno lol. OH OH OH OH 
Sorry breaking-it down time calls. 


Year 12 sucks. Seems as though I will be missing 2 birthday parties in the next 2 weeks :( I love you guys but drinking and Amelia are not friends for the next few... months? I'm pregnant with the HSC. Plus people judge me LOL and I don't feel comfortable as a minor, despite what you think. Gimme a year, promise I'll be in your backyards boozing in no time. 


I smiled at the computer because I thought of how great I will feel when this is all over.


Life is kinda beautiful isn't it?


I'm not shutting myself out, I warned you guys! So don't worry about me - not avoiding anyone. Just not really... talking to anyone really, my skin is having fun minding its own.


Be back on the 'prowl' soon BIATCH. Till then, have fun GQing without me ;)


xoxo

No comments: