HA, i feel so disconnected sometimes. But it's weird, i love technology. I love how i can just stumble on someone's blog. A friends blog; and see that i'm not really disconnected. That we're ALL kinda... lost. in that way that i'm feeling. & that makes me happy. haha
so happy that i think i will be able to sleep soon :)
Late, but you'll forgive me (oh I know the 'no-blogging' thing lasted 1 day. but that was before i gave up facebook. this is the compromise.)
Day 12:
- sleep in
- instant noodles
- awkward car ride
- musical
- crazy bitch
- lost phone
- buffet
- now.
Day 13 :)
I've said this enough. New york city, you are mine.
1 comment:
Like me? God and I think it's time to make a model portfolio yourself with those pikchars ameria!!! Last post
Post a Comment