Sunday, 17 April 2011

OKAYGO!

'first love and first kiss'

The person who took my first kiss wasn't in love with me. He fell in love with me eventually, but when he kissed me that first time; he didn't love me at all. But then he did. After a long, confusing period, he loved me more than I could ever imagine. But now I use past tense, and it's strange how at this very moment that's the only thing about that first love that I can seem to think of. Past tense. Yeah.

'iPod shuffleee' :)
Miracle - Cascada
One Wish - Ray J
Love in this club - Usher
Amigone - Goo goo dolls
Been around the world - R kelly
Don't look back in anger - Oasis
Stand Alone - Bob Marley
Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
My love - Justin Timberlake
Song to say goodbye - Placebo

Hahaha, wow those titles :/

No comments: