Waiting for my gossip girl to load makes my fingers tingly.
HAHA in the middle of the night, I had this pins and needles attack that was SO HARDCORE that I couldn't move my arm, so I had to pick up the arm with my other arm and move it from hanging off the side of the bed to on the bed. And it was CRAZY.
I grabbed the suddenly paralyzed and tingly arm with my working arm, but i couldn't feel the touch of my working arm on the dead one. It's like the worst natural numbness I've ever experienced.
Haha I had the most restless night ever. I woke up with my head where my feet were, my hand where my pillow was, my heart where my dreams were and my stuffed toys where you're meant to be. :$
30 day challenge continueeeed!
My beliefs - I'm catholic. Do studies of religion if you wanna find out more.
Disrespecting my parents - I know I lie to them a fair bit, but in the end they put me ont his planet and I need to listen to what they say. Even though I don't like to admit it, they're usually right. Plus, I'M SO LUCKY :) They're so supportive and wonderful, and always there to give me hugs and buy me mood pick-me-up cake/porkrolls/pho (OKAY any food lololrofl) when i'm down. We were talking about my future today and suddenly I feel calm. So calm that I think I can conquer the world, even if it isn't the conventional way.
How important you think education is - Ignorant people annoy me (lol that does include myself at times). However, I also get annoyed when people are ignorant in the opposite direction if you know what I mean. Like those smart people at selective schools who don't understand/don't have any compassion for people who aren't like them. You have to understand that people have different fates, not everyone can be academically smart. So stop putting people down BOTH SIDES OF IGNORANCE, because neither of you understand each other. Acceptance is what we need. Do you think the top fashion designers or even Richard Branson did well lin school? No. But I guess I understand the feeling of resentment towards people who succeed without the academic hard work. It is a struggle. We just have to remember that some of those 'stupid bogans' (not my words, quoted off a friend) will succeed in many ways too, and it may not be our ways, but we gotta stop putting them down. Even though yes, we will beat them in the HSC, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll beat them in life. But of course I'm batting for the asian academic team, so for all our sakes, I hope we do even greater things.
HAHA in the middle of the night, I had this pins and needles attack that was SO HARDCORE that I couldn't move my arm, so I had to pick up the arm with my other arm and move it from hanging off the side of the bed to on the bed. And it was CRAZY.
I grabbed the suddenly paralyzed and tingly arm with my working arm, but i couldn't feel the touch of my working arm on the dead one. It's like the worst natural numbness I've ever experienced.
Haha I had the most restless night ever. I woke up with my head where my feet were, my hand where my pillow was, my heart where my dreams were and my stuffed toys where you're meant to be. :$
30 day challenge continueeeed!
My beliefs - I'm catholic. Do studies of religion if you wanna find out more.
Disrespecting my parents - I know I lie to them a fair bit, but in the end they put me ont his planet and I need to listen to what they say. Even though I don't like to admit it, they're usually right. Plus, I'M SO LUCKY :) They're so supportive and wonderful, and always there to give me hugs and buy me mood pick-me-up cake/porkrolls/pho (OKAY any food lololrofl) when i'm down. We were talking about my future today and suddenly I feel calm. So calm that I think I can conquer the world, even if it isn't the conventional way.
How important you think education is - Ignorant people annoy me (lol that does include myself at times). However, I also get annoyed when people are ignorant in the opposite direction if you know what I mean. Like those smart people at selective schools who don't understand/don't have any compassion for people who aren't like them. You have to understand that people have different fates, not everyone can be academically smart. So stop putting people down BOTH SIDES OF IGNORANCE, because neither of you understand each other. Acceptance is what we need. Do you think the top fashion designers or even Richard Branson did well lin school? No. But I guess I understand the feeling of resentment towards people who succeed without the academic hard work. It is a struggle. We just have to remember that some of those 'stupid bogans' (not my words, quoted off a friend) will succeed in many ways too, and it may not be our ways, but we gotta stop putting them down. Even though yes, we will beat them in the HSC, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll beat them in life. But of course I'm batting for the asian academic team, so for all our sakes, I hope we do even greater things.
No comments:
Post a Comment