Earliest memory
that pink bow, those shiny leather shoes. the sign of the cross. the bright light. the simplicity. the quietness. the hope.
Favrourite tumblrs
THE PLANKING ONE :D omg that made me LOLOLOL for literally 128471827312837 minutes. I kinda wanna start doing it. Ha, that reminds me of this '18th' party one of my friends had. The whole point of the party was a whole day & night on a 'Photo Scavenger hunt'. SO there's all these photos you HAVE to get; (even though they may/maynot be very politically correct haha) for e.g.
- photo with a hobo
- photo with a black man wearing a suit
- photo in a pool with all your clothes on, holding a hot dog.
- photo pretending to be 'dead' in a busy food court. (on the floor)
- photo sitting on the edge of a train platform
- photo on a bridge
- photo in a cafe with chocolate all over your face
etc etc etc.
Ha, it sounds fun right? I wanna do that. Reminds me of the gossip girl episode with the polaroids and that 'murder' party. Damn I just want a cool party, Like a foam party or something. Damnit. I just want a foam party :D
that pink bow, those shiny leather shoes. the sign of the cross. the bright light. the simplicity. the quietness. the hope.
Favrourite tumblrs
THE PLANKING ONE :D omg that made me LOLOLOL for literally 128471827312837 minutes. I kinda wanna start doing it. Ha, that reminds me of this '18th' party one of my friends had. The whole point of the party was a whole day & night on a 'Photo Scavenger hunt'. SO there's all these photos you HAVE to get; (even though they may/maynot be very politically correct haha) for e.g.
- photo with a hobo
- photo with a black man wearing a suit
- photo in a pool with all your clothes on, holding a hot dog.
- photo pretending to be 'dead' in a busy food court. (on the floor)
- photo sitting on the edge of a train platform
- photo on a bridge
- photo in a cafe with chocolate all over your face
etc etc etc.
Ha, it sounds fun right? I wanna do that. Reminds me of the gossip girl episode with the polaroids and that 'murder' party. Damn I just want a cool party, Like a foam party or something. Damnit. I just want a foam party :D
View on mainstream music:
I think it's great. Songs get popular most of the time because they ARE GOOD. I don't see a problem with that. BUT if that's ALL you listen to, then you're at a loss i suppose. Listen to this song, man those British people know how to make musiccccccccccc. Doesn't it make you wanna just... live?
I think it's great. Songs get popular most of the time because they ARE GOOD. I don't see a problem with that. BUT if that's ALL you listen to, then you're at a loss i suppose. Listen to this song, man those British people know how to make musiccccccccccc. Doesn't it make you wanna just... live?
No comments:
Post a Comment