LOL i do this particular meme way too often, but anyway. let me bore you further :)
1. My toenails are a really ugly colour of nail polish because I find i'm always looking down, so it's incentive to look up :)
2. I miss my emo music, fark. I miss it haha. It's so relieving to listen to.
3. I miss emo boys, for some reason they were... nicer (?) hahah
4. I am wearing a grey cardigan and grey pants and my sister asked me why suddenly the world was black & white when I walked into her room with the lights off.
5. At this very moment my ultimate dream is for Justin Bieber to dedicate 'One less lonely girl' to me.
6. I happen to sometimes resemble a triceratops or a t-rex.
7. Cockroaches make me feel like puking.
8. I'm really self conscious about my face atm, and all it's imperfections. I think that's why I luvo so much, because it seems to look okay in pictures.
9. I like that pleasant surprise when goon actually tastes nice.
10. I wish i could have a milkshake :( It's been a year since i've had a milkshake
11. I ripped up a photo of us last night.
12. I usually tend to say too much around my parents and dig myself into holes.
13. I think I spend too much money.
14. I like observing strangers, especially tourists. I like it when they talk to me.
15. I broke the zipper of my Marc Jacobs bag today and am so devs.
16. I get this weird pleasure when people whisper things to me.
17. I like boys backs. Backs with that adorable effortless curved thing... hehe.
18. I have $8 credit hahah. This is insane.
19. I really hate that I am not fluent in another language other than English. It makes me feel useless.
20. I'm actually afraid of driving... LOL
21. I'm always second-guessing peoples motives for doing things.
22. I got caught dancing with my ipod in on the way to the bus stop this morning. Someone was looking out their window when I was busting a move.
23. I eat a lot. I actually don't eat as much around people because I feel self conscious.
24. I like having attractive friends, I find them interesting. Like their style/confidence. I like also hearing their own opinions on themselves and it's crazy to see how insecure everyone really is.
25. My favourite song right now is Raise your glass - Glee :D
25. I actually wonder if the people I wanted so badly to impress when i was in primary would actually be impressed with me now. I'd like to think so - not that it matters anymore
26. I think even though how hard I try, I will always be too school for cool.
27. I still think about how you didn't get me a birthday present. Not even a card. Not even.. sigh no use dwelling on it now. 2 years and no 16th Birthday present. Ha, I'm not worth much, am I?
28. I want to buy a nerf gun. like.. right now.
29. I got a really bad english mark last term and now I feel hopeless.
30. I want to you to read this. I want you to not be angry. I just want you to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment