Sunday, 10 April 2011

I believe in God


You know why? I wouldn't be able to answer you. Yes, I believe in God because of my family. Yes, I believe in God because I went to a Catholic primary school, but I also honestly feel like I would have faith even without all of that. Yes, sometimes I'm unmotivated to go to church and follow his ways; and through that I am a sinner. The thing I love though, is that God is forever forgiving our sins. I know that doesn't give me reason to keep on sinning as though there is no consequence, but it is only through God that I am allowed to leap out of guilt and self-pity into brighter things. Brightness is contagious :) I think God keeps the brightness in the world pumping and ultimately is the source of happiness and inner strength.

I'm not a good example of a good Christian, but even so... the thought still counts (well, at least I'm hoping). Praying in the morning/night also gives me that feeling of security that i rely on. It's nice to feel like you really do have an angel (:

No comments: