things i find cute (scrap that) - awesomeeeee:
- getting an inbox from my sister's ex high school sweetheart asking me, her sister (which in an assumed case would be super awkward... but isn't because he's just a top guy), how she is. Haha. It restores my faith in lasting relationships, even if they aren't romantically orientated or whatever. I remember when he first came to our house and I poked my tongue out at him and said "I don't like you". Since then, everyone knows it is I who judges if a boyfriend is allowed to join the fam. He was like my brother for 2 years. I'm happy he still thinks it's normal to talk to me. I hope I can talk to people of similar circumstance in MY life in the same fashion one day.
- YOU. JadhjahDKJDHaodhliuasgf aegfgfAFJHgsafgaSFJ. (: Okay an extra smiley for emphasis (: and maybe a bit of an embarrassed face too... :$
- oh wow the last one just totally put me off my train of thought........
OHRIGHT. - edit -
- yeah the ':)' person has pieces of you in him. pieces. the good ones mostly. I think I will never escape the gamer boy even if my life depends on it....bloody hell DOTA 2. I will forever be the acting 'break' haha.
- getting an inbox from my sister's ex high school sweetheart asking me, her sister (which in an assumed case would be super awkward... but isn't because he's just a top guy), how she is. Haha. It restores my faith in lasting relationships, even if they aren't romantically orientated or whatever. I remember when he first came to our house and I poked my tongue out at him and said "I don't like you". Since then, everyone knows it is I who judges if a boyfriend is allowed to join the fam. He was like my brother for 2 years. I'm happy he still thinks it's normal to talk to me. I hope I can talk to people of similar circumstance in MY life in the same fashion one day.
- YOU. JadhjahDKJDHaodhliuasgf aegfgfAFJHgsafgaSFJ. (: Okay an extra smiley for emphasis (: and maybe a bit of an embarrassed face too... :$
- oh wow the last one just totally put me off my train of thought........
OHRIGHT. - edit -
- yeah the ':)' person has pieces of you in him. pieces. the good ones mostly. I think I will never escape the gamer boy even if my life depends on it....bloody hell DOTA 2. I will forever be the acting 'break' haha.
1 comment:
Lol just learn dota melz
Post a Comment