Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Kirsajan :) TOLD YA ILY BROS.

Hey darlings, I know you've been waiting for this. For what exactly? You really don't know - and neither do I. But I wanna make it special. I don't quite know how yet - but I think if I write enough the thought will just come to me. Sound like a good plan? I know many of you will TLDR this, but I will summarise at the end (you both suggested I do this, see -
And I will take it, so there - credit to you guys. One of you actually showed me that video :) So I guess my motive behind editing that photo should be credited to you too.. (you guiz do so much for me pretty soon I'll have to credit you with my whole lyfe!!)

Okay so here is where the real stuff begins;
Colour differentiating so you feel special :)

I'm sorry you can't really trust me haha. I don't think you've ever lied to me, and if you have it was either to say "you're not fat" or "i don't want your food" - but yeah I dunno if you were bullshatting me or not but I hope you really do forgive me. 'Cause I like it when you trust me. I know all your 'JKS ILY BRO''s are just for the sake of it, but I like them. They make things so much less confusing for me. I hate not knowing where I stand with people. And you give me that clarity. Clarity like opening my lunchbox to find my favourite sandwich in four triangles with no crusts.

How are you so ridiculously good looking? I dunno. I have this secret desire in the bottom of my heart to be as cool as you. I am KEEN to one day have some of your coolness rub off on me, so don't stop hanging around. I need as much time as possible to absorb the required awesome.

I think you will be awesome support for someone one day. 'Cause you already are and I give you no reason to be. Hmm, sick bay. I think that's the day I realised how horrible it would be to lose a friend like you.

Surprisingly awesome on a deeper level. I like your swag ability to sleep through anything, and I especially LOVE your sleepy face. Thanks for letting me stretch out my legs on that 10(?) hour flight. Otherwise I would have had cramps and been in secret pain for days. You smell really nice these days. I like your jokes.

I THINK YOU'RE INSANELY HILARIOUS. Not to suck your cock or anything but, for example, your story about the shit-pockets on my ruler is something only a genius could think up. And you tell me things straight up. Wow that was unrelated, but it's true. People who can see your flaws are usually the ones that can see the real good too.

Sometimes I think that if we knew each other for longer we could have the awesomest stories together. You are so carefree and laidback, I think you should teach me. And you have this super hectic confidence that allows you to put yourself below people in a way that really makes you above them... if that makes sense. idk i am rablingz.

Epically ahfkjahfawhjkjhwejkeh good music taste. Maybe some of the best I have ever encountered.

You have a lot of respect for the people you care about :)

TLDR - I love them like brothers from another mother. And they deserve beautiful babes, top lives and friends who treat them just as good as they treat me.


No comments: