Sunday, 7 August 2011

MY WEEKEND.

A diary post, for once. With a clothing diary for kicks :)

Well weekends start with Friday nights, right?
Friday


So - I went to max brenner Blacktown with my cuz lex, and we stuffed our faces with food and had our monthly catch up on love, relationships and gossip (all dat shiz). I adored how even at 11pmm the night air was so warm & bearable. We talked about his girl and my world and walked around the perimeter of the outdoor seating area at Westpoint like 300 times. I felt so grown up. I remember meeting the kid as a fatty little 8 year old haha.

Saturday - day :)



I had a YFC sector meeting where I met heaps of awesome people :) And it was so vibrant and fun. So full of nommy food and bball and altogetherness. haha. I might expand on this one day

Saturday - night ;)




nights I'll never remember with mates i'll never forget :)? I think the snapshot of my texts to my trusty sister is an explanation in itself...

Sunday :)


Shopping @ IKEA & DFO! Most glorious family-filled day. I felt. Good. Whole. Nice. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL :)
I bought some amazing clothes (favs of the day, sheer button up top & highwasted shorts for 10$)! And dad surprised me with a huuge 2m x 1.5m print of Paris at night for my room. It's bloody gorgeous.

HAPPY WEEKEND.

No comments: