Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Hmmph, i get so weird sometimes

Fucking angry at everything. Not anyone. Not my stress migraines. Just - eughhhhh i'm such a dickhead sometimes. Soz, not meaning to be deep i'm just posting thought-piss


Angry at not being good at anything anymore 
I used to be GOOD at things 
I can't really find anything i'm good at anymore. 
I don't really know how to extend myself, nor do i have the motivation to do so. 
I have the ambition, but childhood conditions have inhibited my ability to grow - to break past this inferior state of mind. 

Did i deserve it? To be pushed at a status below? To be considered as of lower effort; a disregarded member of an otherwise exceptional cohort? 

Subconscious, immediate, dismissive 

No, i didn't. I was brainwashed to believe so

And it is now, at this realisation that i regret.

I regret feeling insecure 

I regret putting so many perceptions 
above me

Because it restrained my growth
...And now, sadly, theres barely enough room to move.

I hope this balances out in life somehow.
My fingers are crossed that it will.

Yay for the underdog.

No comments: