OKAY s&tj, your blog is coming... it's still under some major work construction. wellll..
thoughts of today
- relationships leave a lot hanging on timing. if only i knew you now... fuark hating being too late. hating going from strangers to close to strangers again. the relationship (incl. friendship) cycle. hoping that never happens again with that new person kinda on my mind (weirdweirdweird). That new person who is sorta replacing the old one in my father's teasing. I hate how my dad teases me about boys and secretly loathes them. Oh wait nah, that's just cute :) my dad is the best. and has finally stopped making me upset by teasing me about the recurring motif... i think he noticed my sudden change of well, um, heart. Yeah my heart has changed.
- I know so many guys who are like jahsdkjhDASHDJAKSDH adorable with their gf's :) Like their phone wallpaper is her face. And it's fucking amazing to watch them slide unlock on their phone and just smile. Smiling like douches yet proud. Even when their girlfriend is in a hoodie and just woken up in the photo. It makes me jels but makes me happy at the same time. And the happy is a much more powerful emotion for me, so I must say this is something I like to see. So boys, do it more often.
- I like that throw-you-in-the-air hug. Was never particularly attracted to strong guys, but after today /fuckyoutiming/ I remember how lovely it is. Seeing someone grin and grab you in their big, strong arms and swing you around in a hug that's so fast and so nice you feel like... you feel just instantly warm. I don't really think many people CAN pick me up. I'm rather large. But that was nice :) And i know that will never happen. I just wish we had the chance to know each other now.
Warmth and detachment in the same room is a rather odd thing ~
That's my word. Detachment.
I'm going to stop overanalysing and just leave it at that.
thoughts of today
- relationships leave a lot hanging on timing. if only i knew you now... fuark hating being too late. hating going from strangers to close to strangers again. the relationship (incl. friendship) cycle. hoping that never happens again with that new person kinda on my mind (weirdweirdweird). That new person who is sorta replacing the old one in my father's teasing. I hate how my dad teases me about boys and secretly loathes them. Oh wait nah, that's just cute :) my dad is the best. and has finally stopped making me upset by teasing me about the recurring motif... i think he noticed my sudden change of well, um, heart. Yeah my heart has changed.
- I know so many guys who are like jahsdkjhDASHDJAKSDH adorable with their gf's :) Like their phone wallpaper is her face. And it's fucking amazing to watch them slide unlock on their phone and just smile. Smiling like douches yet proud. Even when their girlfriend is in a hoodie and just woken up in the photo. It makes me jels but makes me happy at the same time. And the happy is a much more powerful emotion for me, so I must say this is something I like to see. So boys, do it more often.
- I like that throw-you-in-the-air hug. Was never particularly attracted to strong guys, but after today /fuckyoutiming/ I remember how lovely it is. Seeing someone grin and grab you in their big, strong arms and swing you around in a hug that's so fast and so nice you feel like... you feel just instantly warm. I don't really think many people CAN pick me up. I'm rather large. But that was nice :) And i know that will never happen. I just wish we had the chance to know each other now.
Warmth and detachment in the same room is a rather odd thing ~
That's my word. Detachment.
I'm going to stop overanalysing and just leave it at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment