

My life these last few days (I am attatched to my phone/fb at the hip sigh). I had something cute to write about boys. Ahhasdfghjkl the thought escaped me. I promise I'll write about it next time. (:And to that person on formspring who asked: 'If you could re-write your life...' Haha, thinking about it in this mindset - I wouldn't change much at all. I don't think we've lived long enough to know if the shit that's happened or the circumstances we're in are downright horrible or in fact the building blocks of something incredible. So ask me in like 30 years. I might give you a stupid I -wish-was-an-actress-in-America answer then. Right now, I wanna see where this stupid little life of mine is going to take me. Just as I am. I have this weird feeling it's not going to be that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment