
Every single time I watch it I feel like shivering,
balling my eyes out. I find myself holding onto things around me, teary and strange.
I know this movie has no effect on other people but it makes me so sad.
It makes me so horribly full of a kind of emotion that I love and hate at the same time.
It's the second time I've watched it since he died.
Fuck.
Heath Ledger.
I don't know what to do right now. Concentrating is hard after that.
I hate things that seem too real.
It's freaky.
You were probably one of the greatest actors ever born.
I think I can study now haha, mid-week break you served good purpose and motivation
Hopefully off for good, love you all. (watch the movie, yes, it's R)
x
balling my eyes out. I find myself holding onto things around me, teary and strange.
I know this movie has no effect on other people but it makes me so sad.
It makes me so horribly full of a kind of emotion that I love and hate at the same time.
It's the second time I've watched it since he died.
Fuck.
Heath Ledger.
I don't know what to do right now. Concentrating is hard after that.
I hate things that seem too real.
It's freaky.
You were probably one of the greatest actors ever born.
I think I can study now haha, mid-week break you served good purpose and motivation
Hopefully off for good, love you all. (watch the movie, yes, it's R)
x
No comments:
Post a Comment