Wednesday, 9 June 2010

lying in bed, it's true what they say.

well I hate this actually..
it's that feeling of loneliness that you sometimes get late at night..hmm that I get at least.
it's the usual situation; I lie in bed and start to think. but its bad because I think WAYY too much.
it's like I'm analysing the stupidest things during the very long time it takes me tosleep every night :\
and then suddenly, it gets reaaaally late and you feel weird
weird for caring so much about trivial matters
you start to feel lonely . I mean the house is quiet, theres hardly any noise
so youre left with your thoughts to just dwell there in silence
and solitude
I used to think I like that feeling but I've sudenly come to the conclusion that I hate it after way too many nights in the same stupid mindset so this is a blog post to remind myself to stop thinking so hard befoe I sleep
I seriously think it's detrimental to my mental health.

haahhhhh I heard the fnniest thing today-


when I'm sad, I cut myself..



Another slice of cheesecake!

No comments: