Sunday, 27 June 2010

Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you










Hey sweetheart,
Wow. when I met you i would have never guessed we would end up like this. I never thought I'd be the one asking you for forgiveness. In a way, you've given me more than any girl could ever ask for. I like it that you told me that every time I say it, you believe it. Really believe it.
So here: I'm sorry.
Hypocritical, I know. I'm the one who told you myself that sorry is a slutty word.
The most I can ask for is that you don't block this out.

Hey you,
This is for you too. Far out I'm so selfish sometimes.
This may be a little premature but I hope one day you'll understand.


And to those two whom without I wouldn't be alive,
I was going to say something, but I realised I don't have to ask for your forgiveness because I already know I have it. I'm so sorry you're perpertually forgiving me though.

No comments: