Okay i'm going to keep this anonymous. I need to say this out loud. I think i'm in denial haha. Alright, no questions on this unless you're game enough to ask me in person, yo ;)
Hey
I don't even know if i like you anymore, even as a friend. I do know that i used to like you a whole lot. You and I had a good thing for a while, but it was ruined. Our stupid, screwed up plans and all-night rages about the world would make me so happy. Like we were secret friends haha :) Maybe I wasn't exactly what you wanted ever - but from what I'm seeing these days; i don't even think YOU know what you want.
I still wish you heaps of luck mate, in everything. Man you were there to push me out of my comfort zone and it worked. Thanks for that, i have so much more fun now :P
However, I still don't get you and your... isolation? You might think that it's good for you but I wonder what'll happen to you one day when theres no one watching your back.
One day, in like five years, i wanna bump into you while I'm out one night. I want to dance in your face and have more fun than you. I want to show you that you definitely underestimated me. Thankyou though, I found something better in my disappointment. I see that now.




No comments:
Post a Comment