I think i would like to sum up the mental processes of half of my weekend with
'like i said before sorry...'
who do you think you are?
Well obviously not someone who's in my life. lol.
Oh but, In other circumstances, my weekend was as follows:
Friday night/ All of sunday - Biology. I learnt all the wrong stuff though. Kill me now. Anyways.
Saturday night - so relaxed. I like just being with fun bitches and cuties who aren't afraid to do dumb things. sounds young and stupid but I like it. I know you'll all enjoy it, albeit briefly, at some point in life. But I am enjoying it now. Woo fun :) Omg. I have an obsession with clothing right now. So happy with my wardrobe yet lusting for so much at the same time! Dilemmas aye. haha. I sound like a massive douche.
No comments:
Post a Comment