
Okay so I told myself I'd be in bed before 11...
Looks like I'm obviously not.
Sigh, I regret being so naive and excited you know. I regret putting so much of myself on the line, because I have all these things to explain to people now. I'm not sad. So if you're thinking that then don't :) I'm just annoyed. Which is better. I think.
Anyway :) Gonna do a bit of a diary blog because I am having one of the strangest exam periods ever and I think I need to recount what's been going on for me to think it's even real.
Firstly, I haven't really had the motivation to study. I guess that sounds predictable, but it isn't. I was actually really dedicated to my work for most of this year so this is shocking. Secondly, I let myself get the best of me again. Yeah I did (and I'm embarrassed) and I hope that anyone who noticed doesn't judge me. I don't really know how else I'm supposed to put it. Thirdly, I spend my time doing stupid things and over-analysing life SO MUCH and on such ridiculous levels that I think I've got nothing left to analyse. I honestly have blanked on how to list numbers like that so I'm going to stop... lmfao!
But I'd like to thank people for the crazy amounts of support I got when i /lost/ it. haha :)
and shit like that. Oh wow the thought of even acknowledging you right now makes me feel like a supreme chese, but I got a really sweet screenie that I would totally tumblr if I had one, so I'll just post it here instead -

Hmm apart from that I have been rewatching SATC and appreciating my wardrobe through the styling of all my clothes! Haha I know I'm lame. But I'm also proud because I copied yun and watched a youtube tutorial to make new shorts which I love -

Okay. I have so much more to share with everyone because I bloody well feel like sharing, but I'm starting to yawn a little. I'll leave you with the realisation that TRULY made my week. It got my chin up so high my neck cracked a little:
Goodnight all x
No comments:
Post a Comment