Last year:
I like to think I feel the same.
Anyway. Midway through my recent thought of ... ughhh I seriously don't understand what she offers anyone ._., I thought I might as well blog about my day/ Friday night. Which was pretty much a huge camwhore chillsesh. WE DID PLAY SCRABBLE THOUGH - give us that at least. And Jess lost. But she's so cute 'cause she started the game with the word 'DIVA' (:
Anyway yeah. pree much we had the usual hanging out session :) Oh I was going to go into more detail but got horribly distracted by this FUCKING AWESOME BIRTHDAY CAKE on facebook, my ballet teachers bday cake!:
Anyways I am just warm and happy, waiting for dinner out with my parents. I'll post the description of today with photos up when I get home (dad just called, he's like "SURPRISE! dinner out in 10 mins, be ready) hehe
Saturday post soon -
xx




No comments:
Post a Comment