But I'm back :)
I know I have two exams left, but they're my two favourite subjects, so I guess I'm trying to let myself relax and go with the flow for a bit just this time. I want to see how it works out - you know - not absolutely killing myself with stress before an exam. It seems like a nice change of pace.
I know I've come on here and exclaimed my love for certain individuals numerous times, and I apologise if that makes me look flimsy or annoying or attention seeking. But I can't really help it - you know? The world is sitting here letting me explore it... and right now I am because I can. And I'm letting myself love and care and get absolutely stupidly (and undoubtedly naively) swept up in everything because this is the prime of my life when it feels the best, so... why not?
No time to be sour and untrusting now (hmm is untrusting a word?). No time to hold back and play games. My theory is this: if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone (ie love) or people (ie bffls forreals), games won't be necessary. My dad and sister think I'll end up with someone ridiculously out-of-tune with this world like JD from scrubs - who can put up with my neverending chatter and will find novelty in every random stupid thing I do. I asked them why and they tell me that apparently I'm absolutely ridiculous, just like him once I get comfortable around people. I never thought so - and then I realised it was true mid-daydream of the busdriver singing me a Beatles song this morning. If you've never seen me be a complete idiot then I'm obviously not comfortable around you. That's like 99.9% of the world so I wouldn't care too much. Why would you even care at all I dunno. Why am I writing this (maybe because I had this awesome dream where I was on a beach having my honeymoon with Zach Braff.....)
ANYWAY LOL I should get back to the rape of Nan King.
That fucking post was entirely pointless, I'm sorry.
To infinity and beyond.
xx
P.S Who's coming to get their first tattoo with me in Feb next year?! I'm getting 2!!
No comments:
Post a Comment