in so many more ways than one it's actually gotten to a point of hilarity.
10 people.
1) I love you
2) I hate you
3) I love you more than the first one
4) I love you for being there
5) You make me so fucking insecure I can't wait to be rid of you from my daily life
6) KISS ME NOW ALREADY PLEASE. LOL I DREAM OF IT.
7) I strongly dislike you, but you can be lovely sometimes.
9) I love you longtime, you know what would be fun? A holiday. Let's go on a holiday and run around in each others' clothes and play in waterfalls and ride elephants.
10) SO LIKE WHEN WILL WE GET MARRIED? LOL JKS. But you are glowing and inspiring and seriously. YOUR EXISTENCE gives me hope. I'm not a lesbian but you're so amazing.
That's all.
HONG KONG IN SUMMER YAY!
Everywhere I look, I'm surrounded by beautiful people.
Got my 18th booked and ready, get pumped for something next year babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment