Friday, 22 June 2012

BACK DIMPLES


I wish I was small enough and skinny enough to get carried on someone's shoulders at a festival. I wish I was cute enough to pull off an indie haircut. I wish my extremities didn't get cold so easily. I wish I could write stories like Emily or Manda LOL. I wish food didn't make you fat. I wish I didn't dream. I wish I didn't have a fat pimple on my nose. OKAY I WISH FOR A LOT OF THINGS LOL
What I should be responding: Just find a man strong enough to carry you on their shoulders. Get a fucking indie haircut anyway, who's to judge? Man up and get some mittens. Stop trying to be other people because replicating them won't get you anywhere. Tough luck kiddo the rest of the world wants that too. THEN DON'T SLEEP LOL. Go stick some proactive on it. Stop whining and appreciate all of the beautiful shit you have!
My actual response: My life sucks.

Oh Amelia, shut up.

No comments: