good things will come in time.
i just wish i wasn't working so hard for things that i never win.
in every aspect of my life.
that's how it is, isn't it?
i'll keep on waiting, and one day. it'll come.
& i'm sorry I had nothing to say to you to today.
the worst part of this is people think I don't understand you, or that I don't care.
what people need to know is that now i understand you too well, too much.
it's because i learnt to understand myself a little bit better.
i realised finally what it's like to be you.
and i realised furthermore, that i am me, not you.
so, i won't follow the people who came before me-
and i will do anything in my power to build that bridge and get to the other side.
i just wish i wasn't working so hard for things that i never win.
in every aspect of my life.
that's how it is, isn't it?
i'll keep on waiting, and one day. it'll come.
& i'm sorry I had nothing to say to you to today.
the worst part of this is people think I don't understand you, or that I don't care.
what people need to know is that now i understand you too well, too much.
it's because i learnt to understand myself a little bit better.
i realised finally what it's like to be you.
and i realised furthermore, that i am me, not you.
so, i won't follow the people who came before me-
and i will do anything in my power to build that bridge and get to the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment