Sunday, 24 January 2010

ffs. it's a sign.

i think you're supposed to put your ipod on shuffle and answer the questions?

considering my playlist is 90% coldplay on this comp because it’s not the computer I use for my ipod this will be …. sigh

First Day At School:
just say my name – headhunterz.

Falling In Love:
blame it on the music – headhunterz.

Fight Song:
art of creation – project 1

Breaking Up:
everything’s not lost - coldplay

Prom:
twisted logic - coldplay

Life:
rainy day - coldplay

Mental Breakdown:
parachutes – coldplay
Exactly what I imagined.

Driving:
X&Y – coldplay
Well ive listened to it in the car over 100 times.

Flashback:
subsonic – headhunterz.
Hahah flashback to the future ?

Getting Back Together:
trouble – colplay
Haha shit.

Wedding:
Pleasure – wildstylez.
Well considering this song is the techno equivalent of humping then lol.

Birth of Child:
the story unfolds – project one

Final Battle:
sparks - coldplay

Death Scene:
glass of water - coldplay

Funeral Song:
Lost+ - coldplay & jayZ
Almost perfect.

Rememberance Song:
the hardest part – coldplay.
All colpdplay songs are perfect for this.

End Credits
square one – coldplay.
Circular, cohesive. I like it. Like it all starts again.

another quiz ~

How does the world see you?
life beyond earth – project one

Will I have a happy life?
life in technicolour II – coldplay
Hahah yes.

What do my friends really think of me?
now my feet won’t touch the ground – coldplay.

What do people secretly think of me?
prospekt’s march – coldplay

How can I be happy?
white shadows – coldplay
Restore my innocence.

What should I do with my life?
speed of sound – coldplay.

Will I ever have children?
low – coldplay.

What is some good advice for me?
swallowed in the sea - coldplay

How will I be remembered?
don’t panic – coldplay
Haha yeah for being a stressed fuckwit, or for being part of a beautiful world :)

What is my signature dancing song?
a message – coldplay.
Not really. But I like to slowdance so yeah maybe.

What do I think my current theme song is?
fix you – coldplay
It is. Always has been. Always will be. *tear*

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
lovers in japan (Osaka sun mix) – do I even need to say ?
Yeah well this sums up how happy you make me right now bub :)

What song will play at my funeral?
we never change – coldplay.
Hmm mellow.

What type of men/women do you like?
til kingdom come – coldplay
Kings ? lol ;)

No comments: