Tuesday, 11 June 2013
For my queen, and my princess
There you are - right in front of me - a brand new da-a-a-ay
So many feels right now so I can't sleep. Most of them are good, I swear. It's weird though 'cause like I don't know how my body is reacting to these good feels - it's kinda like convulsing between laughing and crying as I'm lying here staring at the ceiling. Like I haven't felt this overwhelmed in a while. It might've come with recent events, I think it onset at the moment of hearing something recently and it changed my outlook on everything, like - even myself. This revelation changed my outlook of myself.
You changed my outlook of myself. I don't know how, but it truthfully had a huge impact on me. Fuck, the smile-tears are coming again. I don't know what I ever did, ever, to deserve this greatness in my life.
It's happening - I've found something I care more about preserving than my dignity.
It's a beautiful thing, you know, when infatuation transforms into something uncontrollable
That's what this is. Up 'till this point I honestly believed I could control what I felt about this; about you. But after today - I don't think I can.
I can't control shit no more. It's frightening.
But good. Very good.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment