"Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along"
Probably one of the many things I've published on here that will encourage 50% (or more) of the readers of this thing to ridicule me. Seriously, with Saosin in the background it's feeling pretty narural to write down..
Okay 'Ghosts that we know" just came on - perfect, best playlist I could have ever asked for on this rainy day of absolute bullshit brainfucking overanalysis.
It's weird though - how much I'm enjoying myself just basking in my overthinking state today. I'm embracing it now. I'm gonna start off this absolutely self-concerned post by listing things that I love since I haven't done it for a while! So, in a completely unoriginal fashion, I'm now going to list mundane things in life that bring me happiness using unecessary adjectives so that I can one day look back on this blog and see what I was like on the 20th of April 2013 as an 18 year old lying on my bathroom tiles writing a blog to Coldplay.
I like:
when people in movies describe my exact emotions; when I see really old old men doing something that looks like their daily ritual; when it's cold enough to wear those baggy clothes that make me feel skinnier than I really am; finding deodorants that smell like people I know; finally being a philosophy student; splashing water on my face like they do in neutrogena ads; my new floral doc martens because they essentially make me feel cooler than I actually am; the mini pause my heart always does before jumping in and going "so what's your name?" to the person I'm sitting next to in my lectures; wine; fake eyelashes; forehead kisses in bed; thinking about Europe in an idealistic fashion; having my own terrace in Stanmore; finding a song or movie that just feels perfect for me; when I can feel people watching me on days I feel fabulous; ever feeling fabulous in general; really skinny tall men; people who are passionate about their passions; having a lack of reputation; eating whatever I want; dreaming...
I don't know why this always happens, but I start off with a vision of a blogpost (like this) that I get really excited over, and halfway through I just get lost for words. So instead of letting this post spiral into even more nothingness I'll just stop now.
Happy Autumn days guys! :3
No comments:
Post a Comment