Sunday, 20 January 2013

2013: The year of blogging

I will blog a lot this year. I think - kinda like a Carrie diaries kinda thing maybe. You know, I'm moving out to the city after Europe and starting university. I think it's the perfect time to write a log-book of my life. Hmmm. And I promised myself after Luke got me a travel diary for Christmas that I'd start keeping a journal again - and despite having such a pretty book to write in, I think I'm going to do it here instead. I'm shit at writing journals/recounts, but I love writing lists. So the present will be my list book because I want to associate it with something I love (and not something I'll get angry at and want to throw away) :) 

Hermit life continued today (day 1928982371Ican'tremember). It was cool though. Ma and Pa told me how much their life will change once I left for school. I hadn't really realised until today that they'd be living alone for the first time since gave birth to my sister. They took me around doing really mundane things because they said they would miss it - sob - seriously I never knew how sentimental they could get. They took me grocery shopping 'cause they said they'd miss the way I'd just chuck in all the food i wanted into the trolley without asking if it was okay. They took me to a food court, and laughed at how they KNEW I'd buy my food and still take a billion bites out of whatever they chose. I thank God everyday for the family that I have. There's so much love here I feel like it's almost a waste to move out. (almost, lol.) I'm fucking keen.

Ah, not going to stuff you all with too large of a wall of text tonight. Besides, my weeds has downloaded. Just watched The Men Who Stare at Goats and it was fucking hilarious. Definitely on the good list. 

Gooodnight x 

No comments: