Sunday, 28 October 2012
Haha it's funny cause
You know once ya get a mention on here you've either fucked up or i've fucked up. Pretty much it can be both too. The other category - getting on here because i love yah - is what i wish i could be doing right now... But that's the problem. This is a whole new category. You haven't screwed up; nor have i - i just can't figure this one out. In the end i guess we could say i screwed up; screwed up because i let my head get away with a manufactured version of the truth that was so far from it, it took this sleepless night to figure out it was false. Screwed up because i have so many hang-ups im still not ready to drag people into yet. Screwed up because i'm a spoilt brat and will never ever accept anything less tham princess because of thosw that have come and gone. So yeah as always it is my bad and I need to stop overthinking. I just don't want to let you down. I don't ever want to let people down, even if keeping them up pushes me down further. That rant was dope, I feel kinda better already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment