orange sky.
the end of the world ?
no.
just
the
aftermath
of
a
dust-
storm :\
how un-interesting.

"'My flower is ephemeral,' the little prince said to himself, 'and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And i have left her on my planet, all alone!'"
"Yes," i said to the little prince. "the house, the stars, the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!"
As the little prince dropped off to sleep, I took him in my arms and set out walking once more. I felt deeply moved, and stirred. It seemed to me that i was carrying a very fragile treasure. It seemed to me, even, that there was nothing more fragile on all the Earth. In the moonlight I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, his locks of hair that trembled in the wind, and i said to myself: "What i see here is nothing but a shell. What is most important is invisible..."
As his lips opened slightly with the suspicion of a half-smile, i said to myself again:"What moves me so deeply. about this little prince who is sleeping here, is his loyalty to a flower-the image of a rose that shines through his whole beinglike the flame of a lamp even when he is asleep..."
Then the prince went on with his reflections: "I thought that i was rich, with a flower that was unique in all the world; and all I had was a common rose. A common rose, and three volcanoes that come up to my knees-and one ofthem perhaps extinct forever...That doesn't make me a very great prince..."
And he lay down in the grass and cried.

fact #7 : My parents dont actually pressure me to do well in school whatsoever. I choose to try hard due to my own personal wants.
baby you're my equilibrium.
1 comment:
aawww that's an awesome class photo. (:
Post a Comment